Laurel Oil and Gas Corp., a GZA wholly owned company, has provided engineers and well site consultants for drilling, completion, workover, plug and abandon, and producing-well management projects for more than 25 years.
Our well-site supervisors assist with drilling supervision, planning completions and workovers, including recommending downhole and surface equipment, sand control and on-site rig supervision.
We have experience in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays in addition to our work in other Basins. From managing a complete operation to providing extra staffing support where required, Laurel has the expertise and experience to find the right solution for our clients.
Our services include:
- AFE Preparation
- Drilling Supervision
- Well Directional Plans
- Well Location Design and Construction
- Completion Services and Supervision
- Remedial Well Re-Completions
- Completion of Horizontal Multi-Stage Wells
- Storage Field Workovers and Wellhead Replacements