With its “partnership” approach, GZA delivers Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) services in a manner that helps our clients meet their financial and strategic goals.
GZA has the experience, skill, and commitment to develop strategic, proactive EHS programs that meet our clients’ long-term needs and business objectives in an environment of increasing self-regulation, corporate downsizing, rapid information availability, and global competition.
GZA offers a full range of environmental compliance-related services ranging from environmental audits and initial baseline assessments through development of corrective action programs and implementation of environmental management systems. These services may be delivered through an audit program, the development of a specific program or plan -- such as federally required spill prevention control and countermeasures (SPCC) plan -- or through the development of formalized environmental management systems, such as ISO 14000. In addition to our experience in private-sector manufacturing, GZA is proficient in solving EHS compliance issues in educational and healthcare settings, as well as retail/commercial facilities.
GZA’s EHS management consulting services include:
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Health and Safety Management Assistance and Compliance Auditing
- OSHA-Mandated Programs
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Mold
- Oil Pollution Control/Spill Planning and
- Response/Stormwater Management
- Tank Management
- Hazardous Waste and Materials Management
- Wastewater/Stormwater Management and Permitting
- Environmental Management Consulting Services
- Training and Seminars