Project Manager (CT-002-14)
Our Fairfield, CT office is seeking a results-oriented project manager level environmental professional for a position. The ideal candidate for this position is a seasoned environmental consulting professional with a strong doer-seller aptitude and the motivation and desire to foster technical excellence and strong client relationships. We expect to this Doer-Seller to be an enthusiastic outgoing person with the desire and motivation to embrace external networking and marketing activities to help us locally grow our practice.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in environmental engineering, environmental science, geology or similar field.
- Minimum of 7 years of environmental investigation / remediation design/remedial implementation experience required, including practical field experience. Previous project management experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written, oral and computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment, often across multiple locations and disciplines within the organization.
- Strong knowledge of relevant CT and/or NY regulations and federal regulations a major plus.
- LEP, PE or PG license strongly preferred.
- Hazardous building materials experience a plus.
In addition, this position will require experience in the following supervisory and project management duties: coordinating the work of engineers and scientists, and developing and monitoring schedules and budgets; making decisions independently on engineering problems and methods; directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work; interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner; and external networking and other marketing activities.
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. is an Affirmative/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital or veteran status, age or other protected status.