GZA offers engineering and environmental services to midstream and pipeline clients from early planning and permitting through operational support and regulatory compliance. GZA meets and exceeds the highest industry safety standards for pipeline projects.
Our staff includes experts with over 30 years of experience working on pipeline projects. We have the technical experience necessary to effectively:
- plan environmental compliance and permitting strategies;
- design and execute environmental assessment and remediation activities;
- respond to emergency release situations; and
- manage and protect natural resources during pipeline projects.
We also have trained environmental inspectors.
We assist our clients by proactively addressing potential barriers throughout the project-planning process often resulting in reduced project costs and time. Our staff regularly monitors state and federal regulatory changes and evaluate potential impacts of those changes to our clients for both existing and new pipeline projects.
In addition, GZA is one of the foremost experts in geotechnical engineering services, with expertise in geologic hazard evaluation and geotechnical investigations in support of engineering and construction. Midstream services include:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Pipeline Route Evaluation and Selection
- Environmental Permitting
- Natural Gas Facility Siting and Planning
- Methane & Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction
- Construction and Environmental Inspections
- Geotechnical Planning, Design, and Testing
- Health and Safety Management
- Cultural Resource Compliance