Managing the health and safety of the built environment is critical to the smooth operation of your facility.
GZA has a strong team of scientists, engineers and industrial hygienists dedicated towards managing risks associated with operations and occupancy of your facility. Through a combination of sound engineering and scientific principals with a strong understanding of your business practices, GZA ensures a cost effective practical approach to solving indoor environmental risks.
GZA offers a full range of built environment assessment services to manage your risks associated ownership, management, and occupation of industrial, commercial and residential buildings:
- Building Envelope Risk / Liability Evaluations
- Building Characterization (asbestos, lead, polychlorinated biphenyls, chemical inventories, equipment inventories, pits and sumps, and stained flooring.)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- PCB Management
- Facility Closure
- Hazardous Material Mitigation
- Mold Assessments and Mitigation