Solely focused on the construction industry, GZA’s Contractor Services Division is intimately familiar with the complexities of heavy civil, heavy highway, and marine construction projects and can address upcoming activities, as well as unforeseen factors, swiftly.
We are boots on the ground with you, solving issues in the field and offering timely and cost-effective solutions to help keep your project moving forward. Focused primarily on horizontal construction projects, we have successfully completed countless bridge, foundation, tunnel, utility, road, and highway projects since 1964, working for some of the largest general contractors and specialty subcontractors in the country.
Strengthened by the support of GZA’s full complement of services, our Contractor Services Division has the ability to go beyond traditional services to address geotechnical, structural, and civil engineering requirements as well as environmental, water, and ecological issues without needing to go out of house. When searching for a partner for your construction support needs, choose one firmly rooted in the tradition of providing value at every turn. Choose GZA.
Contractor Services include:
- Excavation Design Support
- Deep Foundation Testing (PDA, TIP, PIT and CSL)
- Geotechnical Instrumentation
- Groundwater Control
- Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Materials Management
- Structural Construction Engineering (Controlled Demolition, Erection Engineering, Form and Falsework Design, Critical Lift Planning, Temporary Bracing)
- Foundation and Underpinning Design
- Pre- and Post-Construction Structural Condition Surveys
- Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Monitoring/Analysis
- Construction Field Control and Monitoring
- Environmental Permits
- Health and Safety Monitoring and Plans
- Pre-Bid and Value Engineering