At GZA we offer full-service health and safety support. Our services range from preparing health and safety plans to providing full-time onsite supervision.
We assess workers risk to unsafe conditions, develop emergency response procedures, and devise efficient health and safety tracking and management systems.
GZA’s health and safety consulting services help you comply with applicable OSHA regulations under 29 CFR 1910.120 and address:
- Safety, health and other hazards present on site
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Work practices that can minimize risks from hazards
- Safe use of engineering controls and equipment onsite
- Medical surveillance requirements including recognition of symptoms and signs of overexposure to hazards
- Decontamination procedures
- Emergency response planning
- Confined space entry procedures
- Spill containment